Wednesday, June 4, 2008

"Surely God is my salvation;
I will trust and not be afraid.
The Lord, the Lord, is my strength and my song;
he has become my salvation.
With joy you will draw water
from the wells of salvation...
Sing to the Lord, for he has done marvelous things;
let this be known to all the world."
Isaiah 12:2,3,5
It is LIVING water.
How do we get to this well?
"but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."
John 4:14
If you know Christ, you just got a lifetime membership to the well.
You will, however, find your buckets in Scripture, Prayer, Church, Christian Friends...
May we sin less and less... but when we do sin,
Praise God for His purifying water from an endless well.
May we not try to quench our thirst with anything other than Jesus.
Let His great salvation be known to all the world around us.
********************
"I am so often, too often, dry Lord. Oh, refresh me today. Restore to me the joy of my salvation, and renew a right spirit within me. Overfill Your well of living water inside of me and let it overflow to a thirsty world. I have nothing, Lord, except what You give me. I come to You in all humility to receive living water again by faith."
Prayer from the Worship Bible

1 comment:

AG said...

I needed that reminder today. :)