Wednesday, September 3, 2008

"For He satisfies the longing soul,
And fills the hungry soul with goodness."
Psalm 107:9


"For it was I, the Lord your God, who rescued you from the land of Egypt. OPEN YOUR MOUTH WIDE, and I will fill it with good things."
Psalm 81:10
"Pray also for me, that whenever I OPEN MY MOUTH, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel"
Ephesians 6:19

He loves Valerie (who doesn't?).

He really does RULE THE ROOST. He says "jump" and we say "how high?"

18 months- 2 yrs is the hardest in my opinion.

I think he is our little worship leader.

I have to post a video of Lake worshiping to my blog music.

It is SO cute.

1 comment:

Nic said...

18-2yrs the hardest....Augh, I thought he would start to calm down. Jonah is 15 months old and demands the attention of us all during waking hours. Don't get me wrong, I could eat him up...but the thought of it getting harder in 3 months....I better get some sleep! Nicole