Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fear Not (Part 1)


Wheeewwwwww! What a party. The last couple of days have been insane. The Fear Not Party got a little bigger than I thought it would be but we were so excited. It was just going to be a whole lot of work to make this spectacular for the kids. There were close to 150 people who said they were coming. This was all happening in our back yard. It, seriously, took a village.

Thank you wonderful neighborhood girls who helped me pull this off!!! Thank you SO MUCH HONEY for not complaining when I drag you into stuff like this. Thank you, mom for coming and helping and being a part of such a fun afternoon.


Here are some pictures of us getting ready....

The boys made this job 100 times harder than it already was because they were dying to be involved in it all...



















Getting the prizes ready...















This is the Fishing Pole game where they "caught prizes". My neighbor painted the adorable fish.














Stay tuned for party pictures.

I have to go to bed.

5 comments:

BethAnne said...

You are sooooo brave to take on something so huge!! But what a wonderful idea!! I would have been a mess getting that together. I am seriously impressed and WILL be checking back to see pics of the kids!!!!

loveteam said...

Thanks Stephanie for your conviction and stand against fear! Your scripture was PERFECT and perhaps it will inspire others to choose to celebrate God's peace instead of fear. So glad to know there are great families out there that believe the same!

Megan's Munchkins said...

loooooks FUN!! I know that it was probably exhausting to pull it off, however how exciting to do that for all those kids!! I am sure everyone had a ball. Next year you might have to move into the Front Yard too!

Angela said...

We had so much fun!! Matthew must have said three times on the way home, "That was a really fun party!" I can't wait to see pics. Thanks for all your hard work. :)

AG said...

More pics please :)

I'm sorry, I know you are tired and busy but...I didn't get to come and I'm so excited I can't wait!!!! :)