Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mango Tree Frame Sale





















I decided to have a frame sale. This will keep my mind off of things that are stressing me out and earn some money for our NY trip. Polka dots are therapeutic for me.
The top 2 (black and white with lime green trim and pink and green) are my most popular. You can custom choose your colors from the colors below. You can click on it to make it bigger.
These frames are usually
8x10- $65
11x14- $75
16x20-$85
Blog Sale Prices
8x10- $45
11x14- $55
16x20- $65
12x12 (with trim)- $45
(plus shipping if you live out of town)
They do not come with glass but it is so cheap and easy to go to Michaels or Hobby Lobby and have them secure your picture and put the glass in-- like around $5.
Email me... tsblackiston@comcast.net if you need a frame.

3 comments:

Erin Southwell said...

Those frames are beautiful, Steph! How large is the one on your sofa?

Tell Tim's mom that I made her BBQ recipe you posted and Edward was crazy about it!! I went for the 3/4 cup of brown sugar :) It was so yummy and made the whole house smell delicious all day-we were snowed in with a record 2 feet overnight.

Praying for you.

Erin Southwell said...

P.S. I'm sure you'll sell all of your frames in record time, but if not and you want, I'll link to them from my blog for you and draw some more audience. You know they have Chanel and Manola Blahnik in NYC. :)

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

I'm pretty sure i want the blue with white polka dots for the nursery, it would match perfectly! What size picture foes it hold? I'll call you so I can come see it first to make sure the colors are right, but I love it! They're all beautiful, such talent!!!