Friday, January 29, 2010

A little too much excitement for me to handle!



Just when I thought I couldn't get any more nervous about going into labor and making sure I have someone to watch the boys.... and trying to go natural.... AN UNEXPECTED SNOW/ICE STORM IS HERE and I have no idea how we will get to the hospital if I go into labor. It NEVER snows here. NEVER EVER. Roads are closed. Cars are wrecked everywhere and I am a ticking time bomb!

I said I wanted the movie. I just might get it. :)

I couldn't get this movie quote out of my head and kept saying it to Tim..

"Lawzy, we got to have a doctor. I don't know nothin' 'bout birthin' babies."

(Prissy in Gone with the Wind)

That picture is of me with the guy who might be delivering this baby.

7 comments:

bonnie said...

God bless you and Hope! All will be well.

Carrie said...

Oh wow! That is a super cute picture...I think he looks like a credible ob, don't you? LOL!

Yikes! Can't wait to hear how this is going to unfold, haha! Be careful, and thinking of the safety of everyone! {but the snow looks beautiful! We are just on the northern tip of this storm in IN!}

ocean mommy said...

I thought of you last night when my parents kept calling from Chatt to give me snow updates! Yes, you just may get the movie experience!!!

Praying that God will show himself mighty and clear those roads when you need them clear!!!


Blessings,
steph.

HIS Child said...

Praying for all your needs to be met. He is mighty and oh so able.
If the mail gets through look for a package from me to you and Hope.
God bless and keep you,

Love ya,
Celeste

Beth said...

pins and needles for you on the east coast ~ what's happening?? better for having found you and sending much love ~

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

What a cute picture.....Went back and read tons of your older post and love your blog ...and what cute kids....

Anonymous said...

keep checking your blog and, I'll admit it, hoping (so to speak) to see something other than that (albeit rather charming) snowman ob-gyn photo first-thing......lawzy, the suspense! is it high time tim ordered you a large pizza loaded with garlic?