Friday, February 5, 2010

The other side of the blog...


Tubing in the storm while I was having a nervous breakdown wondering how I would get to the hospital if I went into labor.







Tonight in our home. "Barber Spa Fun" while Tim cuts their hair and their nails in an assembly line.






























































































I would like to introduce you to my buddies that I call "Goodness and Love".
"Surely Goodness and Love will follow you all the days of your life."
Psalm 23

















Getting ready to meet the new girl in their lives. Gonna look their best!

































































2 comments:

tristan said...

Steph and Tim, the pics are great of the kids! I hardly recognize Lake without his curls. He now looks like a Blackiston Boy (just like the other two). Good luck on delivery, Keeping you all in our prayers. Love lots. Tristan

Jordan Brantley said...

They are SO adorable!