Monday, March 15, 2010

The Real Reason I Homeschool

(People have asked the name of Reece's Bible. It is can be found HERE.)
Because you can have school at Krispy Kreme and wear flip flops year round.





I am convinced that we will see the Hot doughnuts sign flashing in heaven.
I mean FOR REAL.
Is there any food better than a hot Krispy Kreme doughnut?



Amelia Earheart came with us.
I love one-on-one time with my kids.
Getting to know their hearts.

If you need a miracle and think it is too big for God, read Joshua 10.
Happy Monday!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my friend...how sweet is this post...and I feel the same...except for having Amelia Earhart with me... and my first hot KK was in Nashville this time last year. Oh my! Things are looking bright. Mondays are still yours...I am happy to hear of your good days. Restoration.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

precious pictures and a good case for homeschooling.....

Becky said...

Would you mind homeschooling me??? :) Sure seems like a great way to spend a Monday afternoon!

Anonymous said...

We went to Krispy Kreme today too! There is still half a dozen doughnuts sitting on the counter downstairs.

Taylor said...

What children's Bible are you using? We have the Read to Me, but this one looks different. Do share!