Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

When I saw these pictures, I immediately thought of this verse...
"Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known."
1 Cor 13:12





One day, we will know how close our Dad has been to us... watching our every move. Delighting over our first spiritual steps and catching us when we fall.
If only we could see Him clearly.
We will.
Soon.





Miscellaneous shots of our world during the last week...






















Be Blessed~
Steph

7 comments:

Jill said...

I love the cake! Good job! And I know where you were eating Mexican! It was good enough for me to remember!

jord,ali,hal,kam and grae too! said...

i'm lovin the baby head poking out from under the sombrero!!! love it!

the adventures of a modern housewife said...

what sweet pictures!

Erin Southwell said...

Wynn is pulling up too-how did our babies get so big so fast!?

Love that verse-one of my favorites, definitely has seen me through a valley or two.

Anonymous said...

ooooooh, that close-up of Hope!

Merry Christmas to you and your family ~ and thank you for continuing to share glimpses of your life and depths of your heart.

B

Ms. Fiddlesticks said...

Those pics of your husband looking through the window at his daughter are beautiful. A true testament of how much he loves her. Yes amen, you are blessed. Thank you for sharing.

Adrienne said...

Hi Steph!
I have not been on blogger in 3 months or so. Was so excited to see you had written and catch up with what God is doing in your life. I just had baby #3 and I am totally identifying with being overwhelmed and tired. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Adrienne