Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Attn!!! New Bible Study Starting in less than a Week!!!


Hi! My name is Stephanie.
Most of you girls know me.
Some of you don’t.
I am a VERY ordinary girl that asked Jesus to come into her heart. 

During the last 17 years, I have fallen more and more in love with my Savior. I have gone through many dark valleys and mountain tops with the Lord yet He has never once let go of my hand.
I am the mother of 5 (with #6 on the way). I hardly have time to brush my teeth yet I have to be in the Word of God or I will drown!! Jesus called me by name out of the boat to dance with Him on the water. If I take my eyes off of Him, I am sunk!
He loves you and is calling you (by name) to enter into the greatest love story ever told with Him!
"Arise, my love, my beautiful one, and come away”
Song of Songs 2:10

That is what Good Soil Girls Bible Study is all about... Simple/ Ordinary girls who want to fall more in love with their Lord and Savior.
******************************************

I wanted to share a little of what is on my heart about our upcoming Study…
When I surrendered my life to Christ in college, some words came out of my mouth that I will never forget. I said, “If I can KNOW you, I want to KNOW you”. I didn’t want to know *about* Jesus. I wanted to truly KNOW HIM! God answered that prayer and gave me a supernatural desire to read the Bible. 

I had been out partying the night before, now all I wanted to do was read my Bible?? 
And that is what I did… for years.

The same Book that had been collecting dust on a shelf for all those years suddenly began to BREATHE.

There is a Greek word in the Bible, “ginōskō”. It is found in these verses…

"I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep KNOW me” John 10:14

“If you really KNOW me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do KNOW him and have seen him."John 14:7

“The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you KNOW him, for he lives with you and will be in you.” John 14:17

“Now this is eternal life: that they KNOW you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.” John 17:3

“I want to KNOW Christ and experience the mighty power that raised him from the dead.” Phil 3:10

This word “Know” or “ginosko” is an experiential knowledge. It is one-on-one. It is discovering understanding for yourself!
For example, I just went to Disney World.
It was SO FUN. We rode roller coasters. We ate yummy food. We saw Cinderella’s castle. We hung out with Mickey and Minnie. We smelled the smells.
We EXPERIENCED Disney. I can tell you all ABOUT our time at Disney World but it won’t be the same as you going and experiencing it for yourself.

In Good Soil Girls Bible Study, we want to give you the tools to REALLY KNOW JESUS. There is only one way to do that: through spending time studying, memorizing, and meditating on His Word. That is how you get to KNOW His voice… by becoming familiar with His Words. He will speak TO YOU. You truly can KNOW God for yourself! Isn’t that awesome? You don’t have to read books written *about* Jesus. 
You can read the letter He wrote TO YOU! 

As teachers, we do all that we can to keep the Word PURE, CLEAN, and FRESH.

We would like to invite you to join us as we study 1 Thessalonians!  That is what we need more than ever... clean water!

There is treasure in this book of 1 Thessalonians! 
I can’t wait to get our shovels out and dig it up!!

“I command you in the name of the Lord to read this letter to all the brothers and sisters.”
1Thess 5:27

We decided on this book because it is about the return of Christ for His bride. We are living in dark times. :( But I truly believe "the carpet" is being rolled out for the KING OF KINGS to come and rescue us from this dark place. The trumpet is getting ready to sound. Are you ready? Do you *KNOW* Him?

This is going to be an AWESOME study! We have 2 new teachers joining our team. They will be introducing themselves through video. :) 

Girls, we need Jesus. He is our Blessed Hope. We are His bride. Let’s get ready for the wedding! The wedding bells are about to sound!

This is a conference call Bible Study that you can call into live or listen to the recording. It is the most convenient Bible Study you will ever do. 
We memorize as we go. You can memorize at your own pace but we will be memorizing about 5 verses a week. That is less than 1 verse/ a day!! The most powerful thing I have ever done in my walk with the Lord is to hide His Word in my heart. You will be blown away at what happens if you accept the challenge to begin to memorize the Word of God!

Stay tuned for more details and join the facebook group “Good Soil Girls” as we begin a new adventure into the Word of God!!! Study begins in LESS THAN A WEEK!!

Begin reading 1 Thessalonians! 
Get a jump on memorizing. :)
Invite your friends!

“Let anyone who is thirsty come to me and drink. For the Scriptures declare, ‘Rivers of living water will flow from the heart of anyone who believes in me.’”
John 7:38

Can't wait! 
We love you!

Stephanie, Jennie, and Mellette

No comments: