Sunday, April 29, 2007

Cubbies Graduation and more Thomas

I am so proud of my little Reece! We went to his Cubbies Award Ceremony on Sunday. Cubbies (Awana) is a program that is focused on teaching kids about Jesus and helping them memorize tons of scripture. He has memorized 30 verses since September.His teachers. True servants.
We asked Reece on the way home what his favorite thing about Cubbies was and he said "pizza".
His supportive little brother...
We got to go ride Thomas the Tank Engine this weekend too. I had to buy the tickets months ago because this event always sells out. It was packed.
I love this picture of Reece. I think I am going to frame it for his room.
When Bubba saw this (Percy), he literally started shaking with excitement.



For those of you wondering where Lake is, he is strapped to me in the carrier you can see in the pictures. I will have some more pictures of him soon. He is growing so fast.

No comments: