Saturday, May 12, 2007

Adventure

Here are the guys on a paddle boat...Look at everybody noticing something in the water...
Dunna, dunna-dunna
(shark music)AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
ok, maybe not Jaws but BIG NASTY FISH!
The boys thought they were sharks. I kind of did too.
Yuck!

Hunky Dumbo Dad.

Check out our fast snapping camera. Remember, you can click on any picture to make it bigger. You need to see these faces.






You've got to enlarge the picture below this- it is very funny...
I am not sure if that was fun for everybody.
They didn't go again.


WOW!!!! A train. This place is cool.




It is so cute to hear them talk to each other.
They live in the most innocent, safe, simple, little world. I am determined to keep it that way.


Yahoo!


I told Tim this will be a treasured memory of mine forever. One I will think of when they are grown and I hope they will too. He got a picture of me enjoying watching my little buddies have the time of their lives. You really do grow up all over again through your kids.

This little buddy had a great time too...
Reece is a serious driver.
See you soon, blog friends!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're totally going with you when we have kids! I don't think we would enjoy it until then though. ;)

Anonymous said...

(great pictures by the way!)

Anonymous said...

How precious and sweet! Yes, the two little boys look terrified on the slide but the big one looks like he had fun! What a precious family time!
Julie

Anonymous said...

Stephanie,
I enjoy coming to your blog and seeing your sweet family ~ your boys are wonderful!!! I understand what you mean about growing up all over again through your children, It is wonderful. Have a happy mothers day!
Kristen (from disney)

Julie and Luke said...

I loved seeing the guys sliding down the slide! You are so fun with them and such a great mom!
Love you!

Libba Lemon said...

I'm so glad you liked my blog! I love yours too and I could EAT UP your precious little guys! It's a blessing to see how much fun parenting can be.

I'm looking forward to reading more!

Libba