Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Two more beautiful pregnant friends

This is my friend, Trinity, with her darling little Brooklyn. I think she is having a girl but she hasn't told me yet. I have guessed right for everybody so far!!! Trinity is so blessed with a sweet husband and beautiful little girl. She also sells Thirty One gifts which are super fun if you have never seen any of their stuff.This is Maggie. She has one little girl, Kate. She is the amazingly-laid back-working momma that can do it all. I just wish I got to see her more. She is having another girl. Her first baby, Kate, was a miracle bc she was born before 30 weeks . She was tiny. This baby has been prayed for a lot and is doing great! I cannot wait to meet her!
Pray for her and her baby if you think of it because she is due soon.

No comments: