Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I am a little overwhelmed with life these days. I did end up going to New Jersey to have my picc line put in. I didn't want to wait any longer and I feel like their expertise is worth the trip.
I was going to fly by myself but my neighbor, Cindy, called me and said she wanted to drive me. That is one of THE kindest things anyone has ever done for me. It was hard to accept her offer but I am so glad I did. We had a great time together and she is a nurse so she can help me understand some of this medical stuff. We left Sunday and got back late last night. Lake went with us. I will never be able to thank Cindy enough. She has inspired me to help people. She is an amazing person.
I am 3 days into this treatment. I am very grateful to have this medicine. The waiting room in New Jersey is always heartbreaking. The people are from all over. Kids, big tough guys, amish/mennonite people, old people. It is wild. Cindy and I cried about the kids.
I always leave grateful for my healthy children and husband.
Thanks for caring about my situation. I think and pray and hope I am 53 days from being normal again!!!

No comments: