Friday, October 12, 2007

There he goes!

Lake is officially "everywhere". I am so thankful he is healthy. I just have to somehow keep up with him! He is already standing up holding on to things. He just turned 7 months. He started crawling at 6! He is my SUPER-baby.

Bubba got new pajamas. Recognize these, Kim?


How much fun is he?
Ok, normally I don't put pictures of me on the blog (bc I don't love pictures of me) but Tim took these today because I needed some fall and winter pictures to put in my sample frames. I am trying so hard not to bug my photographer friends anymore. I thought he did a great job for an amateur! Diana edited it because we don't know how to use our photo shop.
Tim's sister made my hat for me.






Of course, I just had to see what it looked like in one of my last orders. Mango Tree is doing really well. Thank you for all your support and encouragement. You can buy them at the Galleries at Southside now! I love that place!! Also, if you are anywhere near Johnson City, you can see them at Personalized Interiors.

3 comments:

Diana Simpson said...

that can't be possible! watch out world here he comes! dd

Georgiavore.com said...

Steph,
You are gorgeous!
Anna V.

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Tell Tim that he did an excellent job! And Diana did a amazing job! And you did an amazing job! Love that photo!