Friday, November 30, 2007

Another birthday- another train.



Bubba is going to be 3 on Sunday and we gave him his present early. It is a Christmas train. He WAS so excited. He actually wet his pants which he NEVER does! Reece, my little reader, is reading the manual.




Poor daddy is always stuck with putting everything together.
If I didn't have him, there would be no toys that had to be assembled.
I just CANNOT do it. I didn't even let him change out of his work clothes!
I was excited too.
It is amazing how much fun it is to give gifts to your kids.
It makes me think of this verse...
"If you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give good gifts to those who ask him. "
Matt 7:11
God is the giver of every good and perfect gift.
You know it pleases him to watch us receive His beautiful gifts (whether it is physical or marital restoration, financial help, salvation, healthy babies, a spouse, a job, contentment, joy, a giving heart- whatever...) God loves to give us good gifts.
Don't forget to pray!




2 comments:

According to Kiki! said...

What a sweet little guy! He wet his pants he was so excited... I love it!!! My Caidan is 7 years old and still into trains/Thomas etc... Wonderful boys!!! Happy belated Birthday to you Steph. I hope it was a great one.

Anonymous said...

cute, cute, cute! Steph, we went to Bubba Gump in Times Square, too! It was good food! The pics are adorable!