Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Kung Fu Pillow Fighting

This blog is not for the faint-of-heart mommies... Or for my mommy. Having 3 boys and a husband who was born without the ability to worry or fear gives me daily opportunities to trust God or take valium. So, I trust God. Tim secretly wants to be Jackie Chan. The boys love it. I don't but it is funny to watch and usually no one gets hurt. Today was Lake's inauguration.

Lake wants up there so badly. "Please! Please! I am not a baby anymore!!"
He loved it.
Where's my valium? The skill...




"Get him!" Tim is already nervous that they are going to be able to beat him up soon unless he works out all the time and takes his vitamins. There will be a lot of payback.



This is one of my favorite pictures ever! Tim is the perfect mix of discipline,
love and Kung Fu. They seriously think he hung the moon.
So do I.





3 comments:

Diana Simpson said...

how much fun does that look like!!

Jaime said...

Aaaah! That's great. Boys are so much fun. And look at that little one! Cute!

According to Kiki! said...

These pictures are so much fun. It reminds me of my house. I get in on the wrestling with Clay and the boys. I have been hurt many of times but well worth it.