Friday, February 22, 2008

A little comic relief...

I needed to write down some funny things that have been said around our house lately so I will NEVER forget them. I am going to add to this over time. I never know where to write stuff like this down. YAY for blogs!

1. Whenever Reece breaks something, he automatically knows I can't fix it. So today he broke his favorite tape measure (?? boy thing??) and said...
"Oh no, momma! We need to call daddy... or the fire department and see if they can fix this."
I think it is cute that daddy and the fire department are on the same level.

2. I overheard myself say to Tim when he had the vaccuum out... "Don't forget to vaccuum all the playdo bits out of Reece's bed." The weirdest part was that was such a normal sentence.

3. I went upstairs to do something when Reece started looking for me and said, "Momma!, Momma! Where are you?" I said, "upstairs!" and in all honesty he said "oh, you're playing trains?".
They have a bunch of train tracks upstairs in the bonus room and he honestly thought I was up there by myself playing with trains. Really funny. It is very obvious I am the only girl in the house sometimes.

1 comment:

Diana Simpson said...

girl your boys crack me up! it so good that you can laugh....