Thursday, April 10, 2008

Stand up and praise the Lord your God!

Here is Bubba saying his verse. He knows it but can't hold still long enough to say it. It is amazing how much these little ones can remember!! I am so proud of them. It is a lot of work but once they've got it, they've got it... and YOU'VE got it.

"Stand up and praise the Lord your God, for he lives from everlasting to everlasting! Praise his glorious name! It is far greater than we can think or say. You alone are the Lord. You made the skies and the heavens and all the stars. You made the earth and the seas and everything in them. You preserve and give life to everything, and all the angels in heaven worship you."

Nehemiah 9:5,6

1 comment:

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

Okay, I watched this video second for some reason, and it too is the sweetest thing I've ever seen! I just love hearing their little voices! I can't wait to hear Andrew talk to me!