Sunday, June 8, 2008

So many pictures, so little time to blog!

We just got back from the condo.
I have over 300 pictures. I will be blogging about the trip soon
but I just had to add some of my favorites quick. There are so many other things
I should be doing (sleeping mainly) but I really wanted to see some of these pictures.
Enjoy!!
My pretty mom.






Suzy, me, Val




I love this one of Reece...


Me and Suzy


That is Liza being mauled by my boys.

I think this one is cute because it looks like I am trying to kiss him while he is talking.
I probably was.


6 comments:

AG said...

Love the last picture!!
Can't wait to see more.

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics! Looks like you had a fun trip. Glad you're back though. We missed you!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures. What kind of camera do you have? I think I need a new one.

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

Our camera is a Nikon D40.

Nicole said...

Great pictures...I am extremely jealous you are going to the beach so much!! I left you a comment on my blog about the monster truck thing.