Saturday, July 26, 2008

Almost ready for the first day of school!!

I am so excited about homeschooling. I cannot be sick anymore (please God?!?!?) because I have a big job starting soon. Here is the room. It is almost completely done. I love my map from Land of Nod. The boys love the chalkboard. I would highly recommend one.
I would also recommend this book if you are even considering homeschooling... Easy Homeschooling Techniques by Lorraine Curry. I just started it.

the next part of the verses we are learning...

5 comments:

Angela said...

Oh my, that looks straight out of the PBK catalog!! I love it! Can you homeschool ME???? :)

Trinity said...

You are amazing!! When do you find time to do all this?

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you. You are doing a good thing.

Anonymous said...

It is such a blessing to be part of your family. I love spending time with those sweet boys, and am already missing them.

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." III John 1:4

I love you all!
Mimi

Georgiavore.com said...

Steph,
Come help me make over my homeschool room. It has my Dr Seuss murals all over it, and I don't want to lose those, but I need some order in there! Story of my life! :)