Thursday, July 3, 2008

YAY for my dad!

My dad's sunscreen, Blue Lizard, is all over the news! He has worked so hard for so many years and is now getting tons of attention and recognition. He runs the company that makes this sunscreen and some other great products. I am so proud of him!! This is the best sunscreen.
It is transparent zinc oxide.
Way to go, dad!!!
Here are a few of the articles that have been in the news saying the Blue Lizard is one of the safest and most effective sunscreens on the market.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

That's awesome! Congrats to your dad! I need to check that out! :)

Nicole said...

Congrats to your dad!! I love Blue Lizard but I have gotten lazy and switched to those convenient spray lotions because the kids don't like to stay still long enough to get a rub down. :O)

BTW...I don't even remember my house getting egged in high school...mail box got bashed in a couple times...ha ha. One lesson I learned from high school that I will NOT let my kids do...is have enemies over BOYS...that is so dumb and look how few people actually stay with those high school flings!