Saturday, September 20, 2008

Bikes and Soccer

There is a motorcycle brigade that goes right by the entrance of our neighborhood call Trail of Tears. I don't know anything about motorcycles but my neighbor told me last year there were 130,000 motorcyclists who participated. I had to take the boys to see this. It was fun because they seemed to go on to infinity and they honked and waved at us as they drove by.
Next, off to the soccer game.
Tim was encouraged that Bubba stayed on the correct field this week.

This next picture is pitiful. Poor little guy. Reece doesn't have an aggressive bone in his body.
It was unintentional but still sad.




Tim is the designated "thrower" at soccer. He told me he is afraid he is getting too old and might get a hernia so I had to snap fast...

Bubba...
Reece...
(who weighs 50 pounds)

and Lake...
Our dear friends who live near the soccer fields come and cheer the boys on.

This is Aaron...





sweet baby girl, Audrey Nella...
Allen and Audrey...
and gorgeous Addie...

Finally, this is for all you spider-lovin' mommas out there.
He was in a tree right beside us.

7 comments:

AG said...

I love the pics of the boys flying in the air :) I'm so glad Tim did not give himself a hernia!!

Great shot of our cool spider!!

We always enjoy time with you guys.

Mama Fish said...

That is so funny... we had the same spider with a huge web over our garage door. I had to look it up as soon as I scurried by it... it is a typical garden spider or writing spider. Found in the southern 48 states, the color on it indicates a female. ;-) It was our pet for about a week (living outdoors of course!)

I love the photos that you took! You are really talented.

Sandi said...

As you know Shaylee lives very close to you and has been telling me for weeks about the spiders. I am always like "Yeah yeah yeah....I am sure they are huge and colorful." Well, all I can say is, "WOW, the spiders really are big and colorful in Chattanooga." AWESOME picture!

Megan's Munchkins said...

oooh the spider, beautiful, yet totally scary.

the pic of the "collision" is priceless. the face of the little boy is great!

HennHouse said...

Great photos!

I left you an award over at the HennHouse!

Lori said...

Steph, Where do you get the striped pants for the boys? Love them :)

Kolleen Metarko said...

Hi Steph,

I am not sure if you remember us... we stayed at your condo back around July 4th. I was just going through old email and came across the one that you sent me with your blog- decided to take a look. Your photography skills are GREAT! You are such an incredible person/ mom and a strength for all women.

Take care,
Kolleen Metarko
kolleen@metarko.com