Friday, September 26, 2008

Flaming Arrows


**Pause the music at the bottom and sit in on Bible class in our school**

"Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the FLAMING ARROWS of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God." Ephesians 6:14-17

3 comments:

AG said...

Addie and Aaron loved it!!!

Well done!!
Great verse for little boys to learn :)

Anonymous said...

Would you mind sharing with me what does your daily homeschooling schedule looks like?

Thanks so much!
Emily Porter
ebportman@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Wow! I just re-read my post and I can't write... and I homeschool :)