Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Boys, Cookies, Lizards and Rockets



The boys LOVE to make cookies. I never want to do it because making cookies with boys is different than making them with girls. Its a full-body sport.













Boy cookies. Have you ever made a cow cookie?






























This cracks me up. Not because he is standing on my counter. That is normal. Because he pats Reece and Bubba on the head all the time. I think that is the only way he knows how to show them he really, really likes them. ;)







Since Valentines Day is around the corner, I made these cookies for Tim to eat when he got home from work.
It was a play on what he wrote on our sidewalk when they poured it (years and years ago). It makes me happy EVERY time I get the mail.



Now, don't blink. What do you think that is flying past faster than a speeding bullet?











How did you know? It is a lizard holding on for dear life as it is launched into space.


Not something YOU see everyday. But definitely something I see everyday.














Homeschooling is an absolute delight. We have SO much fun. I am crazy about these nutty boys.




























We made Valentines Cards for their friends. I want to be their only Valentine until they are standing at the altar lifting the veil of the girl I have prayed for every night as I tuck them in bed.
































































5 comments:

LeslieTummel said...

I noticed the T heart S when I left Monday night...precious! :) I love the boy cookie making pics. It makes me want a house full of crazy boys too!

Mary T said...

Stephanie, There is not a time that I am not blessed to my very core when I read your posts. You are truly a child of God.

Anonymous said...

That looks like SO much fun!! Where did you get the cookie recipe?
Erica
SC

Sweet Caroline said...

HI! I found your blog from another blog--and your house is amazing. Do you have any old posts that show more pictures of it? Your family looks like it is straight out of a movie. You are very blessed.

I have three boys myself, so this is going to be a fun blog to follow!

Blessings...

Carolin

Jill said...

What I love most about this post, is there is another mother that believes that a good kitchen counter has room for kids to sit on or stand on when cooking, baking or doing crafts. HVD!XOXO