Friday, April 2, 2010

Worthy is the Lamb

"In a loud voice they sang: "Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise! Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, singing: "To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!" Rev 5:13,14
"And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death- even death on a CROSS!"
Philippians 2:8
"For the message of the CROSS is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God."
1 Cor 1:18
"May I never boast except in the CROSS of our Lord... Jesus Christ..."
Galatians 6:14

2 comments:

Becky said...

Thanks for the Good Friday inspiration. Do you know all this stuff by heart or do you look it up? Just curious.

LeslieTummel said...

Revelation Song might just be one of my very favorites ever! It was on the TV at a patient's house yesterday and we both sat there and listened to it while she was taking a break. She said, "I love church music. I'm glad I have TV since I got old because I don't have anybody to take me to church anymore." It broke my heart!