Sunday, August 21, 2011

Family/ Maternity Pictures!




 This one makes me happy because I love Tim... and I love Jesus for giving him to me.

 This one CRACKS me up. She was all done cooperating for pictures. :)







 Reece told me a girl at Church was staring at him and blew him a kiss today. He is the shy-est kid in the world so he just about fainted. He said, "Momma, I was SO embarrassed. He said he wanted to roll his eyes. I told him he should have. Little Miss Church Lolita better stay away from my boys!!!!!!!!!!





 I love this one of Bubba below!




 Bonnie is so cute... she did this last one for fun. I do hope that the stereotype of a stay-at-home, homeschooling, momma of many is changing though!

5 comments:

The Yarbrough's said...

You have such a beautiful family.
--Stacey--

Kristy McBryar said...

Great pictures! Lake looks so grown up....he fits right in with the big boys!

Jill said...

Have you heard of Pinterest? Well, your Vogue pic made it on there! Way to show the world you can have your cake (cupcakes) and eat it too, little hot mommma of five!

Erin said...

Love, love, love your pics. As a homeschooling mama of four, I am always appreciative of anyone that helps to put those stereotypes of us to rest. Thanks so much for speaking the truth on your lovely blog. I am always so encouraged to read about you and your family's ministry to so many. Have to admit, though, I am just a little jealous of all those single girls that got to go to your conference :) Ever thought of doing one for us married ladies? Be encouraged, sister in Christ, and keep speaking the truth about Jesus and the importance of the Word of God.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics!