Tuesday, April 29, 2008

3 Random Things about Me

1. I was struck by lightning in high school.
2. My favorite all time food is Vanilla Wafers with Peter Pan Crunchy Peanut Butter
(Not Jiff or Wal-Mart Brand Peanut Butter- YUCK.)
3. I hate waking people up. I always make Tim do it if we have to wake the boys up. He doesn't mind a bit. I just can never bring myself to do it. Maybe it is because for the last 5 years of my life, my goal has been to get people to GO TO SLEEP. There is no way I could wake up an adult either. I always feel so sorry for the sleeping person! Tim will think this is hilarious since I wake him up every day at the crack of dawn. He is the only person exempt from this for some reason. I think I have just missed him and have to wake him up. I still have the HUGEST crush on him. It is ridiculous. He gets so mad at me. I am pretty sure he doesn't have a crush on me at 6 am. :)
I did it, Nicole! I usually never do these things.
You can do it on your blog and let me know or leave 3 random things about yourself in the comment box.
That is, if you have nothing better to do today.
C'mon- it's fun!!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

YAY!! I am so proud of you! ha ha I loved your old header but I really LOVE the new one! AWESOME!!

Oh and I remember the lightning stike...Lisa and Nicki were there too!