I love my wife.
I had no idea the woman that she is when I married her. Seriously. I knew she loved God, I knew she was a giver, I knew she was hot. But the real questions weren't on the questionnaire:
1. Will you get up in the middle of the night to handle the puke-filled-crib situation while on IV antibiotics that make you feel like refried junk so that I can sleep a little longer?
2. Will you read your Bible every day and push me to be the man I have the potential to be without saying a word?
3. Will you help me be more loving to my kids when I get all goal oriented and flip out when they don't obey?
4. Will you homeschool my children and teach them scriptures?
5. Will you respect my leadership, even when you think I'm wrong?
5.5 Will you make me think about it, even when you know I'm right?
6. Will you open ministry and leadership opportunities for the family by reaching out and caring for the people around you?
7. Will you be my motivation for going to work every day?
8. Will you brag on me and compliment me in public even though you know I'm a wreck?
9. Will you let me decompress my own way after a day at work?
10. Do you think you have what it takes to be my most tangible evidence that God is good?
See, I didn't know what I was getting into. Steph is amazing. She's God's gift to me, and such a good gift I don't really know where to start. What a display of literary inadequacy this is...
I LOVE MY WIFE!
"You have captivated my heart... my bride;you have captivated my heart with one glance of your eyes..." Song of Songs 4:9