Monday, August 13, 2007

I did it!!!


I made this one for Lake's room. I distressed it and matched the blue to the stripes on his wall. I just wish I had pictures to put in here. I have a big one ordered for Lake's (12x12). I will post it after I have the picture in.

I have had lots of interest since I posted these. I would love to start making these for people.
I can make 5x5s, 5x7s, 8x10s or 12x12s. The little one in the picture is a 5x5 and the bigger ones are 12x12s. I am working on some other designs but I am such a polka dot lover!!
This has been really fun for me to have an outlet from my stressful life.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will take one in blue w/green poka dots
and one in gray with white poka dots. Both to match my boys rooms. These are sooooooooooooooo cute!!! Crazy crafty lady!
Kiki