Saturday, August 11, 2007

Tim's New Look

Ok, so we had a really long night last night with a sick kid so I am a little delirious but this is really funny... I have been trying to figure out how to "clone" things in my picture-editing program. Diana makes it look really easy. I need some more practice.
I am going to show this to the boys when they are older and tell them that this is daddy when they were younger. I think I have some pictures of my dad that look like this when I was little (except for the 3rd eyeball).
Tim had just gotten home from work. He always gets tackled at the door.
Mostly by me.
You can look back at my post when I was pregnant that said I wanted a chubby-cheeked baby. How about this for answered prayers?




You can see that the older two are getting a little sick of the camera already.
Lake still humors me.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are CRACKING me up with that photo of Tim! Funniest thing I've seen in a long time! Heather is in the other room wondering what I'm laughing at!