Friday, November 9, 2007

The Babies are coming!!

It is almost time for a baby boom!

Congratulations to Scott and Kristy for the safe and wonderful arrival of Lily Kate born on Friday!!!!

Next up, Heather with a baby girl, Alana-


Then Julie and Luke with a baby boy!

I am so sorry I was not able to come to the shower, Julie.

I am the lady who lives in a shoe.Chanda with a girl, Sashi, who is coming on my birthday, I just know it.
December 28th- you can do it. :) No pressure!
So sorry I haven't called you back, friend. I am the lady who lives in a shoe!

Then, Trinity with her baby girl named Bentley!

Brooklyn and Bentley- those are fabulously fun names!
Then Olivia with her second little girl!

You look glowing, stunning, gorgeous! I love that round bump!
And then my friend Astrid (who I could not find a picture to sneak of) with her second little boy!


There he is!


You go super-girls!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, thanks, Steph! You are so sweet to feature us pregnant gals! I can't believe we're only a week away!!!

And we can't wait to meet Lily Kate! Congrats to the Bergtholds!