Monday, February 11, 2008

Randomness...

Not a lot going on around here so here are some random pictures of the daily grind...
Here is my sweet little one who brings so much joy to my heart and so much mess to my kitchen. He eats all day long. I just leave the vacuum out in the floor all day. Notice the curls over his ears. I hope he keeps them!


When he sees me coming with a wipie, he tries so hard to get away from me. This is not an easy task and why he usually has random stuff on his face in pictures. Wiping his nose is even harder!!

Got it, you slimy little thing!


Juice boxes are a staple at our house. Here is everyone digging in...



Lake doesn't have a lot of friends yet but he does have Hudson who is 3 wks younger. They were really excited about each other.


I am not the only one that wants to eat Lake up!










The boys love to watch Tim work out and hang on his bar. It is never a good idea and we just happened to catch tragedy on camera. Here is Bubba playing. He escaped harm but his big brother did not...






He let go a little too quickly and the bar hit him in the head. He wasn't really hurt so we laughed a little. Hopefully, this will teach them not to be monkeys out there.





.

No comments: