Monday, March 10, 2008

Lake Christian turned 1!!



(I have so many more pictures but this is taking forever to load them one at a time!

I put a few on here but don't have time to do anymore! Enjoy!)




I didn't know what kind of cake to make for Lake since I don't really know what he likes yet. I do know he likes Vanilla Wafers so that is why I thought of Banana Pudding. I knew he liked it from my test run a few weeks ago.


Look how cute he is in his stylish hand-me-down jeans.




I think Reece is very funny in the one below.

What do you think he is thinking about?



He definitely enjoyed his banana pudding. He tried to eat the plate.


I love my grandparents so much (my other grandmother is not pictured but she was also there). I want them to live forever. I think most of the blessings in my life are a direct result of their daily prayers for me.
Fun, Fun, Fun!


Happy birthday my sweet baby!
I cannot believe he is a year old!
Honestly, I am glad I have survived this year with three little boys 4 and under.


One last picture...Bubba gave his monster truck to the neighborhood cat. He really thought the cat would like it. It was a peace offering.

1 comment:

Diana Simpson said...

HAPPY B DAY BIG GUY!!!