1. There will be a group of people praying here tonight so if you have any prayer requests, email me
2. I am feeling much better than I was. I seem to be tolerating the medicine a little better now. I would still be so grateful for your prayers that the antibiotics would completely eliminate any bacteria left. I want my health back so I can be a good mom and wife. And, if I can somehow coerce Tim, I want to have another baby some day. :) Tim breaks out in hives when I bring it up... but I have to be well before I can even consider that.
3. The Bible I use is the Maranatha Worship Bible. They are no longer in print. I have searched and searched to find some and I just can't find any. You can search for them and see if you can find one. It makes me really sad because I want all of my friends to have one.
4. I was asked if I liked my homeschool book (Easy Homeschooling Techniques). I haven't had a chance to read any more of it but what I have read, I really like.
5. A little beauty tip... I really like Almay's Triple Effect Mascara. It is great for blondies. Sometimes it gets a little clumpy but I LOVE it.
6. With homeschool starting, I am really going to try and cut back my computer time. I am a total addict. I am sure I will still have lots of posts though! I just love ya'll, my little blog family.