Thursday, December 18, 2008

Girly Girls and Ornaments

I had a last minute get together for some girls who wanted to swap ornaments, drink hot Apple Cider, and eat soup and cake.
We also looked at the life and death of Jesus and what that means to us. I love this get together. It is just fun being with girls and focusing on Christ.
Once again, the boys slept through the whole loud thing.

Chocolate Kahlua Cake from the Bread Basket. I was carrying it out of the store and could hardly hold it because it is so heavy. That can't be a good sign in calorie land.
Oh well, YUM!!!




"the" Diana Simpson



Random pictures... Love you girls!
Thanks for coming!!!!

















6 comments:

LeslieTummel said...

I can't believe you sold yourself out about the cake! I totally thought you made it until just now. I had a great time...thanks again for the invite...I'll dress up and look more decent next year. ;) Have a great Friday!

Taylor said...

Awww... looks like fun! Wish I lived closer! :(

~cassie~ said...

Great idea!!! I would love to do something like that with my girlfriends!! Maybe next year....

AG said...

Looks like you guys had fun :)

Sorry I missed it :(

Owens said...

The second year in a row I have been sick for the steph blackiston ornament swap...bummer! Next year I will be there regardless of ailments, pregnancies, or whatever! Sorry to have missed it!!
--Kelli O.

Angela said...

Oh, I am sad to have missed it. Looks like a blast. :)